KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Friday, 28 July 2017

FALLOPIAN TUBES disorders, emotional and metaphysical causes:


They are the ones that carry the “eggs” from the ovaries to the uterus. As the meeting place of the egg (female) and sperm (male) to create a new being, if one or both tubes are obstructed means that women prevents the union between their masculine and feminine principles. This attitude negatively affect their ability to create your life as she wishes and their relationship with men.
The most common problem is the blockage of one or both tubes. Almost always related to conflicts with sexual connotation: "I do not agree to have sex". "Sex is not to my liking” "Men only want me for sex” "I will not let this man get me pregnant" "For me sex is dirty, it is a disgusting thing” "I'm not willing to enjoy sex, I call it love” "I cannot enjoy sex, I'd rather not have it” "I find it difficult to relate to men”
When problems arise in the mucosa of the tubes or in the muscle, it means that we are living or have lived some sexual level bad situation: (rape, molestation or sexual insults). "My partner forces me to get pregnant and I do not want". "I cannot accept because sex is linked to something unbearable”
Violent disagreement with someone of the other sex. Rude, lewd insults.
Similarly, it may be offenses we have suffered at a sexual level: (my best friend took me to my husband or I rise when I sleep with the boss).
Conflict of being too nasty, dirty and cruel, related to sexuality, for example, my son, my husband or my employee, is a rapist, harasses children, etc.
It is necessary to review conflicts of rape or incest in the family tree.
Salpingitis: An inflammation or infection of a trunk.
"I cannot accept a sexual relationship” "Sexuality is dirty, I feel sexually assaulted"
Feelings of repressed anger by unfulfilled desires to have children.
Feelings of guilt and anger for breaking a relationship with a man she did not feel happy but whose union was based on a family conditioning.

Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:...


Look inside KNOWING OURSELVES (paperback)



Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?

No comments:

Post a Comment