KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Saturday, 10 June 2017

HERNIATED DISC, Emotional and metaphysical causes:


An intervertebral disc is a flat, round structure that is located between each pair of vertebrae of the spine and surrounding a gelatinous substance. The intervertebral discs are structures having flexibility and allow movements of the spine. In a herniated disc, the "pressure" of the vertebrae is transmitted over the gelatine and part of it is poured, which reduces the damping effect and causes quite severe pain in the immediate nerves forcing, in many cases, the affected to stay at rest and still.
Psychologically the person may also feel "pressure" exerted by herself, in an attempt to do or be something more than it is; or you can come from something or someone outside of us, trying to instill the feeling that we should try to live according to something. In this case the hernia could express our desire to "break" with that rule or rebelling against that structure.
This symptom occurs in those individuals that give many turns to an issue, because they have difficulty making decisions. They crave out of a situation, but cannot find the exit. They are "stuck", "detainees", "paralyzed" because they feel unable to decide and move forward. They are waiting for help, but they feel not receive any support life, or others.
What is my life? What will I do with it?
Address conflict: What I want to do ...?
Behind a herniated disc always a conflict of depreciation corresponding to the emotional problems of two vertebrae involved is found.
Am I not powerful from the sexual point of view? Am I a bad sexual partner?
Do I feel up to the job?
Can I support myself? I love me?
What makes me prisoner? What is the situation I feel "stuck"?
Should I act as a buffer between two loved ones discussing?

Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:

Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?



No comments:

Post a Comment