KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Thursday, 25 May 2017

ASTIGMATISM, Emotional and metaphysical causes:






This eye problem is characterized in that the image is blurred by a defect of the curvature of the cornea.
The vision of the near reality (of what is close to us or within us) is perceived as dangerous (or evokes old fears). Therefore, the function of astigmatism is to avoid seeing what we have close, to avoid seeing the conflicts that we cannot solve. In reality one is denying an inner suffering, conscious or unconscious, that the person is not able to show to the others.
Conflict of anger and rage next to a conflict of fear in the youth.
The one suffering from astigmatism has psychic difficulties between the inner life and social life: "I look for answers outside and not inside me”
Between oneself and others: "The way I act and my thoughts disagree with my environment”
He/she has difficulty seeing things (or himself/herself) as they really are, objectively, since he/she does not see the same for him/her than for others.
"I refuse to see one of the aspects of reality as it is; as I cannot change attempt to change my view of things, distorting reality”
"My ideal image is far from reality”
"I hate to see the world as it is, it seems harsh and cruel, and this world is unbearable”
"I want to transform a part of reality”
"I want to recognize my beauty or how good I am”
"I want to break free of my parents”
"I want to hide something (personality, feelings, etc.)".
"I do not accept at all how I am”
It is also so hard for him/her to accept a change from another and see if it is right or not for him/her. However, if the change is done by him/her, it will adapt immediately without problems.
The astigmatic is very susceptible a person who is hurt easily. It may be someone who as a child's decision to not be influenced by others and adopt the attitude of seeing life only in his/her own way: "I want to break free from the influence of my parents or any other person who finds offensive”
"I want to be a mother/father although I detest it".
Feeling smug: "I am disappointed with the others and I can only count on me".
"I do not want to have more than myself”
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:





No comments:

Post a Comment