KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

ZOSTER, Emotional and metaphysical causes:



Zoster herpes or zone is a skin condition caused by infection characterized by a painful rash on the path of a sensory nerve, accompanied by stinging sensations.
This usually occurs more often in people who have had chickenpox in the past, so it can be considered as a relapse. The adults with this skin condition is as if he/she had not understood and integrated the message of their suffering as children in their responsibility to defend others and would draw attention for someone to be cared and fed as if they were children.
Zoster or zone can translate the anger felt by a person in a situation or a particular person. They have the feeling of being prejudiced in their living spaces, having to crawl or not being able to live the life they want. What is happening burns them, but they lack the courage to face it.
It manifests as a result of having suffered a separation conflict, in some cases, is often associated with a conflict of dirt, stain, (I have been offended, humiliated, belittled). If it is also accompanied by a notion of unwanted contact, pains and aches arise.
"I was in contact with..”
"I do not want to be more in touch with..”
"I feel dirty and humiliated because they hug me"
"I feel dirty and humiliated because they do not touch me"
"I feel dirty and humiliated because they do not make love to me"
"I want to distance myself from this separation because I see it dirty"
"I am satiated of so much sweetness"
If the experience is related to something that costs you see or accept (eye area), if it is related to your image or identity (facial area), or if it affects your everyday life in the personal or professional field (intercostal area).
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:...

Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?





No comments:

Post a Comment