KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION, Emotional and metaphysical causes:





The fungi feed on dead organic substance and its function is to clean. In candidiasis, their function is to clean the dead cells from the area.
What is what is dead in me and I want to clean?
The stories of this disease have to do with frustration and is associated with the notion of sexual frustration:
-Excessive Sex.
-More or less contact is necessary with the man I love.
-Lack of contact after ending a relationship or after the death of the partner or perhaps because he is absent for some time.
Sexual-relationship that is not as desired.
It is important to emphasize that this concept of sexual frustration is not specifically on the physical plane of sex. You can have habitually relationships and be frustrated because the close contact that the woman wants to feel is actually the “heart” of her partner.
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:
I give myself permission to live and enjoy my sexuality.
I must express my deepest feelings and thoughts with my sexual partner.
I do love and accept myself as I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment