KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Monday, 27 March 2017

ANUS diseases, emotional and metaphysical causes:




It is the terminal orifice of the digestive tract, also psychologically it represents the culmination of an idea, of a relationship or termination of any process; we release all that no longer serves us through the anus.
Problems in this area relate to "contain" or "retain". We feel a great pain because we have a lot of work duties we do not know how to free, we are in too many experiences, too many to handle and we want to get rid of them all, free ourselves, but the situation forces us to keep them.
("having to do this is a pain in the ass")
Conditions in the anus, also, indicate that we are clinging to past experiences we do not know or do not want to drop and that lead us to feelings of guilt, frustration and regret. Problems can also occur in this part of our body, when we feel anger toward ourselves and guilt, because we know that what we have done is not very "clean".
Pain in the anus speaks of a sense of guilt for wanting to finish something.
At the biological level we know, for example, that the first thing many animals do when they find each others is smelling their anus. This is no accident, since with this act animals know each other's identity, gender, hormonal status, etc.
The identity of the person lies in the anus.
"I do not know who I am, I do not know what identity I have".
On the other hand, we know that feces are a way of marking territory in the animal kingdom (defecating in a territory), and humans unconsciously do it too. Therefore the key word is "my place, where I sit".
Where is my place, where I put my ass?
"I have not found my place, do not know what place I belong".
"They do not give me my place. I lost my place".
"I do not know where I’m going, do not know which way to decide".
I cannot find my place.
Anal fissure: It is a kind of "cut" that forms on the inside of the anus and usually bleeds because it is constantly open.
Difficulties with self-identity. We have concluded that we are not respected, recognized, loved or valued by our way of being, our behaviour, or our gender, and also they ask me about my life.
So, how should I be?
"My identity is like deleted".
What should I do if I want them to love me?
What should I do if I want someone not to deceive me?
Why does he/she not introduce me to his/her family?
Why does he/she not take me there?
"For me, you are nothing, no, you're not my man or my daughter anymore, etc.
Rectal prolapse: "I am unable to find my place".
"I feel rejected and feel anger at not being able to assert my identity".
Sharp pains: Conflict of brutal rupture. Contact rejection.
Anal itching: "I am separated from my shit, my identity, my self, unfairly".
Anal Fistula: Most fistulas are the result of an anal abscess.
We have experienced a dirty, unforgivable, painful, disappointing experience and it has caused us anger and sadness at the same time. Unconsciously, we keep thoughts, pain, emotions, not to forget them, but to learn from them and maintain a strong sense of revenge.
"After that, I cannot trust. It destroyed my life".
"Now I do not expect anything good in life, I cannot believe".
"I lost my trust in love, on women, on men".
"I do not know where to put the ass, I feel out of place".
We need to understand that every experience makes us stronger emotionally and spiritually. We must learn to let go, to forget the past. This requires us to forgive and forgive ourselves, this way we can continue trusting in life.
Cancer of Anus: This is a very significant conflict of loss of identity, lack of recognition. Feeling of being separated from my shit, my identity, my being.
Haemorrhoids in pregnant women:
What will be my place now that my son/daughter is coming to the world? What will be my identity? Will I continue being the wife of my husband or the mother of my child?
The mother needs to adapt her life to this new situation and stress manifests this way in some cases.
Another resenting can be: "I give a place to this new identity".
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:...


Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?




No comments:

Post a Comment