KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Wednesday, 15 February 2017

The big TOE (thumb) problems


The toes grip the ground to move forward. They symbolize our roots that hold us to the earth, they feed and give us stability.
Each finger represents a particular detail, an area of ​​life and the consequences of our attitude in relationships.
Problems on the toes indicate that we are not fed, satisfied and fulfilled with our experiences with our position.
The big toe (thumb): The base of support, the breakthrough in relations.
The big toe represents the obligation to the mother: The obligation that I feel for my mother or "I as a mother, I force myself to..”.
The way my mother forced me to do certain things.
"My mother makes me..”
"If I do this, my mother is going to be upset"
"If I do this, my mother is going to be offended"
Deviation from this finger to the other finger crossing them above or below (hallux valgus, or bunion) means that the person has difficulty "take his/her place" in life, because he/she thinks he/she has to cater to the wishes and expectations of others .
"I am forced to deal with someone of my brothers"
The thumb passes over the other: "I act because I'm the oldest" "I must take care of my little brothers"
The thumb passes under: "Being the youngest, I must look after the others"
The two affected fingers difficulty finding their way, address.

It can also indicate: "I would have wanted to leave, but I have not been able".

Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?



No comments:

Post a Comment