KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Thursday, 16 February 2017

ITCHING, Emotional and metaphysical causes:


Itching is a feeling in the epidermis that prompts scratching. It is the sign of something that bites us. It indicates that there is something within us that excites us and that we have overlooked and wants to be discovered and liberated, like a burning passion, a desire.
When scratching relieves, it is indicative that the person has suffered a separation conflict pleasure.
"I'm frustrated, I need pleasure and when I scratch, I feel that sense of relief... it's so pleasant to receive what that person I want does not give me".
When scratching does not relieve, it talks about a general problem of breaking contact/separation.
"I feel dirty since hitting me”
What important thing happened in my life just before the appearance of the first symptoms of itching in a context of separation?
When itching appears after a problem of bilirubin in the blood: separation conflict with rancor, injustice. "I wish she had never come to me” "I'm so sorry to have met that wretch”
It may also appear itching after a change occurred in the life of a person who has made him/her break with the past (separation conflict pleasure) and forced him/her to seek new references, that is, to develop a new identity. What is my new site? How should I fill it?

Itching can also occur when a person is envious of something, but does not express it for fear of hurting someone or what they might think of it.


Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?





2 comments:

  1. Joman,

    Thank you so much for writing this blog. This is information I have been seeking for years. I am fascinated, for this is something I wish to study in depth in my life. It is very generous of you to share here for free. I will be purchasing and reading your book next. Maybe one day it will be in the stars for me to study with you or someone who carries this kind of knowledge. For now, what is written here on Blogspot is plenty of information to take in, digest, and integrate. Me encanta. Thank you.

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. You´re very kind

    ReplyDelete