KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Friday, 6 January 2017

PSORIASIS, Emotional and metaphysical causes:





Psoriasis manifests itself after a conflict of separation, you may not be in contact with something or someone because of death, separation, divorce, etc. The loss of contact, as also happens in the animal kingdom, represents a major conflict for the person who has it.
Behind psoriasis, the individual always hides a great fear to separate from what he/she loves, afraid to change direction, afraid to live apart from that which makes you feel protected. "I feel attacked in this relationship, attacked, wounded" "I feel lonely and need protection" "I need to protect myself".
But what kind of protection? The role of traditional protection is exercised by the parent or the person representing the paternal function, which in some cases may be the mother. “I need you Dad, I do not feel protected anymore, so I protect myself with increasing the thickness of my skin!”
The need for parental protection may be demonstrated when the affected is exposed to sunlight, the improvement is evident. It is well known that the Sun, to the collective unconscious, represents the father.
"The more I'm under the sun, the more I am in touch with the protective figure of my father and, therefore, I feel protected"
Similarly, it can cause psoriasis if I, as real or symbolic father, I could not "protect" someone. Example: A 10 year old boy, whose father physically abused his mother and develops this symptom when he was admitted to a boarding school, he could not protect his mother.
We can also develop psoriasis when two simultaneous separation conflicts occur because of what we feel unprotected. They will always be two different conflicts with each other, but related. Or, one of them is a consequence of the other. It always occurs in this way: One of the conflicts assaulted me, that is, forces me to part with something against my will. The other conflict makes me live a painful separation and a new life. One of those two emotional conflicts is latent, active, and present in my daily life because I have not been able to overcome it. I still suffer. The other conflict is no longer is in the healing phase. I lived and suffered it, but somehow I'm over it, I understood, assimilated and released it.
On one hand, I am physically separated from my father, mother, family, friends and, on the other hand, I am separate from myself, my principles, and my identity. Example: A teenager moves to study in another country (physical separation) where they have other customs, another way of seeing life, that does not match what he/she feels (if separation).
Psoriasis represents itself that have ceased to be in contact with something or someone because of a conflict. And that such separation is very painful.
Psoriasis is like a dry shell that masks a secret desire to be loved and cherished. It usually manifests itself in hypersensitive individuals (skin-sensitive) that need love from others but that, paradoxically, are afraid to contact and protected. Consequently, they need to toughen up, to get inside a shell that isolates him/her from the outside, which protects you from injury, but also prevents access to affection, love and tenderness.
This person is in a situation of emotional loneliness, and may even suffer an identity problem because they do not feel recognized for what it is. He/she finds it difficult to accept who she is in this life. So it seems you want to renew your skin, because it does not feel good in it (separation conflict itself).
"I try to protect myself and the best way is to separate from me, being someone else"
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:



No comments:

Post a Comment