KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Thursday, 19 January 2017

CONJUNCTIVITIS OR PINK EYE, Emotional and Metaphysical Causes:


Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva, the membrane that lines the back of the eyelid and the front surface of the eye. The symptoms that occur are: difficulty in opening eyes to wake up, because eyelashes stick because of a discharge; eyelid swelling and redness and swelling of the eye.
We are living or have lived an emotional conflict, thanks to which we have stopped seeing something or someone important to us. We have separated to see something or someone that interested us.
"I am separated from the eyes of that person". "I've lost sight". "I don’t see that what I like anymore” "I do not see the person I love”
If itching is present, loss of pleasure to see someone is added.
"I want to see him/her again, but that's not possible”
Or it may also indicate that we are seeing something in our lives that we do not like and we feel angry and frustrated. "Do not stand to see what you look at".
"I'm angry and frustrated with what I'm seeing” "Nobody protects me from what I see". "They look at me and make fun of me”
It is basically something that bothers us because it calls into question our authority. Someone has dared to discuss our "point of view" and we refuse absolutely to forgive him/her, that is, that you distrust the rightness of our position.
Pterygium: The pterygium, also known as "meatiness in the white of the eye", is a growth of fibrous and vascularised conjunctiva on the surface of the cornea.
"Nobody protects me from what I see. My eyes are put under a protective wing."
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:





No comments:

Post a Comment