KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Tuesday, 27 December 2016

VOCAL CORDS: Emotional and Metaphysical Causes:




Conflict related to verbal expression.
I want to express something, but I keep it inside me.
Conflict of not being able to express myself.
Fear not to speak or not dare to do so.
Unable to explain.
I want and I cannot.
I speak and do not want or I cannot speak.
Mutism. I cannot tell you a secret.
Am I afraid to be laughed at me, criticized, rejected, or be misunderstood?

I need to have confidence and say things as they are, being true to myself.

Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?


No comments:

Post a Comment