KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Monday, 5 December 2016

SPINE, Emotional and metaphysical causes:



The backbone is a long flexible tube bone holding the head and rests on the hip. It consists of thirty-three superposed vertebrae that are distributed like this: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral and coccygeal.
The spine is the pillar of the Being, it represents our desire to incarnate, to become a living being. It is related to the deeper structures, those in which our beliefs and our most intimate set of values ​​are based. It is the symbol of inner strength, righteousness and sincerity.
The column is involved in the growth, in the maturation process as a human being. It is what allows us to keep up, to face the circumstances of life, adversity, and ultimately, to our human condition.
It is the continuation of my fundamentals and its materialization.
Who am I? What will I do with my life? What are my plans, aspirations?
The problems in the spine sent us to a theme centered around the personality structure of the individual. We transmit information such as, I do not want, I am not able, I cannot, I feel helpless or debased in my life choices, as well as in my aspirations and my values.
Neck and cervical spine: This part of the column is related to communication in general. Our own communication with ourselves and the communication we have with others.
The seven cervical vertebrae:
C1 = We have the feeling of not being heard. We feel that our opinion goes unnoticed or that nobody takes notice.
Associated with spiritual communication.
intellectual, mental and reflexive pullback.
It is related to the head (irrigation and scalp), facial bones, brain, middle and inner ears.
C2 = Associated spiritual information. People who receive information or perceive things, but do not dare to speak for different reasons. intellectual, mental and reflexive pullback.
Related to eyes, tongue, sinuses.
C3 = aesthetic appearance Devaluation related with the difficulty to be seen. Trace of rancor.
It is related to the cheeks, face, outer ear.
C4 = Commitment to communication. I desire to always find the balance, to try to fix things or to agree to people with different opinions. Difficulty understanding certain things by not having complete information.
Communication problem at work
It is related to the nose, mouth, eustachian tubes.
C5 = Referring to verbal communication itself.
Conflict of injustice: I can never express, say what I think. I cannot say what I want. I'm afraid to say certain things. Sometimes I say important things but they do not listen to me or understand me. If it affects the right side indicates that the difficulty of expression have at home and if it affects the left side refers to communication at work.
Conflict of injustices that have made me feel displaced.
Related to the vocal cords, neck glands and larynx.
C6 = Conflict of injustice and submission. Humiliation. Opposition to authority. Related to the muscles of the neck, shoulder, tonsils.
C7 = Conflict of injustice. Opposition to authority. Having to break the head. Humiliation.
It is related to the thyroid, elbow and shoulder.
Back and spine: This is where I reside, the physical expression of my own power, my personality. Here the sense of individual responsibility and we have with our loved ones reflected.
Who am I in my environment?
Who or what do I represent in my world, in my surroundings?
Do I have the feeling of being the pillar of my family?
Do I need any support?
The twelve dorsal vertebrae:
D1 = Related to the kidney, esophagus and trachea. Archaic memory.
D2 = Represents the heart and its coronary arteries valves.
Conflict of power in the territory, conquest and defence, in direct relation to the paternal function and not the actual father.
D3 = Has correspondence with the lungs, sinuses, bronchi and pleura.
Conflict with the mother.
Right = lack of affection.
Left = anger.
D4 = Related to the gallbladder.
Trace of rancor, injustice and repressed anger. No acceptance of reality.
D5 = Corresponds to the solar plexus, liver and blood. The solar plexus represents the father. "I need protection"
The liver reflects lack of conflicts of all kinds.
The blood symbolizes the family, the clan. "I'm not in the clan".
D6 = Related to the stomach.
Hazard recent conflict in the territory.
Unable to digest the words and threatening and destabilizing events in the territory.
D7 = Pancreas and duodenum.
Unable to digest certain offenses.
Resistance to something disgusting.
Affective toxic food.
D8 = Corresponds to the spleen (blood = family) problems in the family, in the clan. Family ties.
D9 = Related to the adrenal glands.
Conflicts of doubt, indecision direction to take in life and equivocation.
What decision should I take?
D10 = Kidney, collector channels.
Feeling collapse of values. deep fear.
D11 = Kidneys, ureter.
Conflicts of territory more devaluation, more evacuation.
I want to evacuate, remove all debris outward.
D12 = Related to the pubis, with the small intestine and uterine tubes.
Sexual conflict with devaluation and guilt.
Adultery is not accepted.
Lower back and lumbar spine: In this area of ​​the column, reflects the relationships we have with our immediate environment, human relations, social, professional, emotional, family and sex.
The five lumbar vertebrae:
L1 = intestine.
indigestible experiences that we want to eliminate.
L2 = Appendix, abdomen, thighs.
Conflict related to "reserves" (money, food, et.).
My reservation is running in a hurry.
L3 = Sex organs, uterus, prostate, bladder.
sexual conflicts.
Devaluation conflict as a result of the loss of a loved one. Conflict in the territory:
What do I do in this area?
"I made a mistake of territory,
"There is a bad atmosphere in my territory”
L4 = Linked to prostate, muscles in the lower back, sciatic nerve.
Devaluation conflict in relation to others. Problems with the "rules and regulations" commonly established in our society, in our environment; way of thinking, living, acting in the family, social, professional, religious or political arena.
"I'm not like the others".
"I do not think like other people"
"I do not have the same tastes as the others"
L5 = legs, feet, ankles.
Devaluation conflict regarding collateral, brother/sister, cousin, husband/wife, lover, friends, colleagues, etc.
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:...



Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?




No comments:

Post a Comment