KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Saturday, 31 December 2016

MOLARS disorders, Emotional and metaphysical causes:




MOLARS: Their function is to "grind" food, therefore closely linked to food. The premolars have the function of "tear" and molars to "pulverize and crush".
Stability, security, anchor and support.
Devaluation conflict not to bite or not to show the teeth (and bark) to others, or cannot express (have to hide words) in the family.
The first molars, are related to our stability, security and the ability to take our rightful place in life. They represent our ability to feed ourselves, real and symbolic. Preserve the memory of our first 6 years.
First upper molars/molars of the real parents: They represent the place where I was born, the place I occupy in the family, my home, my family background, my family stability. They are related to food (real and symbolic) we receive from our parents and authority.
First right upper molar: It expresses how I react to the authority of my mother, what place my mother gives me. My reaction to female orders.
First left upper molar: It expresses how I react to the authority of my father, what place my father gives me. My reaction to male authorities.
First upper molars problems: They tell us what we feel about our family situation, if we feel that our parents have been unjust, overprotective, and authoritarian, absent, with too many punishments, etc. If I face them, if there are fights and arguments, my molars present damage.
Lower first molars: They represent our adoptive, symbolic parents and their ability to ensure our materials and emotional security. They reflect my safe haven, a warm atmosphere and love.
First right lower molar: Reflects the emotional and economic security provided by my mother.
First left lower molar: Represents the emotional and economic security provided by my father.
First lower molars problems: We suggest that we have a deep insecurity, lack or are afraid of lack of food, money, affection. That there was no home or a mother or a father, physically or emotionally present. Where will I live? What if I want to leave?
The second molars: They are related to our place in society. They represent our ability to settle into a job, to have a stable relationship and starting a family. Our ability to capture the emotional nourishment we receive from the society around us. They carry the memory of our first 12 years.
Second upper molars/molars of transgression:
They are the teeth that show the support we receive from others, the way our parents raised us to develop ourselves like them. They represent the fact that we can trust others, feel supported, backed by others. Always in the labour, professional and social aspect.
Second upper right molar: Social loyalty to my mother.
Second upper left molar: Social loyalty to my father.
Second molars problems: They express our inability to trust others. They show that we are not in our rightful place. We do not accept, or we integrate ourselves with others. We lived a difficult adolescence.
Second lower molar/teeth union: They represent our partner in life, who will I build a home with. Friend, neighbour who is always willing to lend a hand when we need it. Molars are revealing how my marriage or my loving and friendly relations are.
Lower right second molar: My wife, my girlfriend, my friend, my neighbour.
Lower left second molar: My husband, my boyfriend, my friend, my neighbour.
Second mandibular molars problems: Any problem in the second lower molars represents they have betrayed me. Deceptions, lies, fraud, deception caused by others.
Wisdom teeth: They represent our mental maturity, our wisdom to make decisions, our autonomy and ability to feed ourselves.
The wisdom teeth come out when we have already established the principles instilled by our parents and are perfectly able to lead us, feed us and keep us alone. The birth of the wisdom teeth tells us that we are adults and we should be prepared to leave home and form our own family.
If we bother to leave us express the pain of growing up and know that we can no longer rely more on our parents. The greater the pain we feel, the more we indicated that maturing is costing us, to separate home and stop being children hurt.
Any injury represents that we are immature in all aspects, always with jokes or not giving importance, lack of vision.
"My mother must look after my children, I do not have time"
"With that money, I buy clothes, and then we'll see"
"I do not trust my originality, do not trust what I can achieve, I'm such a little thing"
Wisdom tooth with a single root: "I dare not take up space" "I have little confidence in life".
Wisdom teeth with several roots: "I have a rich and complex personality"
"I possess many talents and resources, I can fulfil myself in what I want"
Wisdom tooth that never goes: "I have a visceral fear of dying".
When we need to take out a wisdom tooth, it also has its meaning:
Consciously extract: "I've decided it's time to leave the house, move, go, break free, etc".
Unconsciously extract: (only because it causes much pain):
"I renounce to see for myself, renounce to walk alone, I want to backtrack, I want to be young and remain under the protection of my parents"



No comments:

Post a Comment