KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Sunday, 18 December 2016

LYMPH NODES, Emotional and metaphysical causes:


LYMPH NODES: (See Hodgkin)

They are small bumps that are distributed throughout the lymphatic system. Involved in defending the body against infection. Symbolically, they can be considered as the "body police".
The lymphadenopathy (swelling of a lymph node) appears after a violent emotional reaction we have retained. We have been attacked and have the feeling of not knowing or not being able to defend ourselves. It is an accumulation of disappointments caused by a person or a situation, we have not expressed.
"I feel attacked, trapped in a corner”
"I need to defend myself, I have to protect a strange thing"
Lymphs may indicate a personal devaluation, accompanied by a feeling of anguish, not feeling able to be opened in the relationships.
Lymphocytes: Conflict of anticipatory fear. In each area we have the conflict that protection zone added to its symbolism:
Groin: Angst by that inguinal region.
Left Armpit (right-handed people): Conflict of devaluation in the broadest sense. Conflict of the mother (or father)/child in relation to being a bad parent. "I'm a bad mother”
Inability to fight because of a large, bleeding or in relation to a blood transfusion (the unconscious does not distinguish between blood leaking by bleeding or transfusion) wound. Conflict of diagnostic of blood cancer.
Right Armpit (right-handed people): Conflict related to the couple. He/she is a bad companion, I see him/her as a threat. Conflict also being thrown out of the way, have chosen the wrong path or having bet on the wrong horse.
In left-handers, it would be the same conflicts but on the contrary.
Noble lymph nodes (glands in the neck): Conflict of fear of disease or a threat (to have the knife in the neck). Conflict of male fear, of frontal attack, where there is great difficulty in facing the danger presented.
Right-handed person:
Fear of what comes from my body. Lived in a female way, (woman or left-handed man) it would be a conflict of helpless fear of an emergency, without the right to defend themselves from attacks.
"I'm afraid of what comes from my body" (Animal bites, etc.)
Real or symbolic conflict in relation to "power not rely on our body, not to have him/her” "Symbolically, it could be the "medical staff, police, firemen, etc".
"I cannot lean on my body”
"I cannot count on my body”
Left-handed person:
"I have no right to defend myself”
"I do not accept myself / I hate my body”
"I have said something unbearable”
For identification: "Being that I want and I have to protect is sick, and that's worse than if I myself was sick".
Lymph mononucleosis: Conflict of frontal fear of imminent attack, confrontation.
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma: It is conflict global devaluation of the individual.
Frontal fear of disease.
Afraid to leave where we feel protected to face a fight.
Burkitt or Burkitt leukemia cells: mainly affects very young people.
Devaluation conflict with guilt and despair in the loving and sexual plane. "Insecurity related to emotional fear”
Conflict of difficulty to face a situation that carries secrets.
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:
What or who do you need to defend yourself against so vehemently?
What/Who is the enemy?
It is possible to make the fight against yourself. There's a part of you that do not admit that you do not accept it, can it be your worthlessness?
It begins by recognizing and integrating this part within your being.
You need to be aware that it is impossible, and it does not suit you, want to control all situations and to all other people.

To interact, the best thing is to show yourself as you are and do not want to be otherwise.

Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?


No comments:

Post a Comment