KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Thursday, 29 December 2016

LOW BACK PAIN, (lumbago) Emotional and metaphysical causes:


It is a muscle spasm, and therefore refers to a conflict of impotence.
Most emotional causes that can cause back pain are related to sexuality, sexual life or sexual desires, which are involved our side (wife, husband, friends, lovers, etc.) added to a strong sense of guilt. It is reflected especially in the left leg.
If the pain of lumbago appears just when we wake up, we analyze what sexual conflict we live last night. Perhaps we refuse to have sex with your partner, or maybe she refused to have sex with us.
"I do not want sexual relationships now” "I want sex but I have no partner". "I do not enjoy sex with you”
It may indicate that we are in a direction conflict:
What is my life? What will I do with it? What direction do I want to take?
You can express an unconscious fear or rejection of the changes that life imposes on us, or even to those that we ourselves have adopted, especially in the family or professional, since these changes require us to rectify our habits, our footholds , a change of attitude in our relationships, which irritates us a lot and makes us quite nervous, because in the background we felt unsafe and the only thing we want is to find stability in our lives. "Maybe I have not done what I wanted” "I do not know if I'm on track”
Devaluation to feel "powerless" to a situation or person. Feeling of being the pillar of the family, the clan, the company, within a notion of responsibility, etc. It can occur when a person is overloaded and is angry because he/she believes he/she cannot cope with all their responsibilities. He/she thinks that his/her burden is too heavy, they have given too much to do and is left with only the desire to "run". "I did not finish the job I promised" "I was not as good as I thought" "I cannot with so many obligations”
Low back pain: Feelings of helplessness.
"I feel helpless and I overcame the pillars of my life"
"I'm enduring a situation without being able to intervene"
"I am living an experience I do not know how to cope”.
Feelings of worthlessness.
"I cannot do anything". "I do not know how to get out of this situation”
"I have no choice, I have to endure”
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:
Consciously face the feeling of helplessness, insecurity and inferiority complex.

Open to new things and accept the help that comes from outside. Move ahead in life with flexibility, with confidence, abandoning the tendency to want to control everything their own way.

 Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?

No comments:

Post a Comment