KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Saturday, 3 December 2016

ELBOW DISEASES, Emotional and metaphysical causes:



ELBOWS:

It is one of the most flexible parts of the arm. It has the ability to move anywhere, except backwards.
The elbow problems speak of a conflict related to the use of the arm.
Work archetypical symbol is related to the professional activity. "Devaluation linked to work” "Someone does not value me at work” "Someone does not value my work” "I do not enjoy my job”
Being unemployed or changing jobs, etc.
If it affects the skin (psoriasis, eczema), "I am separate from work”
The inside of the elbow is associated with affection, hug someone. When the elbow is well allows us to push someone strongly.
Also, elbow is related to our freedom to act and our identity ... "I open space” Pain tells us that we lack enough space to act freely.
You can also hurt yourself when we reject or admit the modus operandi of someone or when we are forced to accept it. When we have to do something against our will and that we wished to avoid or have done differently.
We can also have problems when we keep a selfish attitude and lack of consideration or go through life "elbowed opening ourselves" in order to achieve our goals (outside).
Ulna: bone problems in this conflict speak of impairment related to a security perimeter around me.
Similarly it may be affected when we have difficulties to "share" something related to our range.
Devaluation: Conflict competition with others close to me.
Epicondylitis (tennis elbow): is an inflammation at the level of the elbow joint. Unexpressed anger.
Devaluation conflict.
Imperfect gesture in tennis. "It's my elbow that does not play well”
"I'm bound and do not feel”
Conflict by comparison: "I'm worse than the other or that one is better than me”
I become aware of why or what oppose resistance.
Epicondylitis (golfer's elbow): Related to "drop".
"I want something and I prevent it".
When it affects the outside away means I want someone on my side. If pain appears on the inside, it expresses that I want to hug someone but I deprive myself or prevent it.
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:

Open and accept the changes and new experiences that life gives us. Occupy your own space.


Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?


No comments:

Post a Comment