KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Saturday, 3 December 2016

CHOLESTEROL, Emotional and Metaphysical Causes:



Cholesterol is a lipid (a type of natural fat) present in all parts of the body. The body needs a certain amount of cholesterol to function properly. But too much cholesterol in the blood, combined with other substances, can adhere to the walls of the arteries. This is called plaque. Plaques can narrow the arteries or even block them.
Lipids, and especially phospholipids, collaborate to create cellular architecture, particularly the membrane of all body cells. Cholesterol is one of the most important ingredients in the "production" of those phospholipids.
Therefore, in a symbolic or psychosomatic level, cholesterol refers to the notion of "personality construction, construction of the Self. We talk about a problem of construction of the own personality or of a member of their immediate environment.
This is a task that takes the human being throughout his/her whole life. And depending on the personal work we made, we can speak of a strong I when an individual is balanced and responsible in their actions and a weak I, if it is unstable, indecisive or weak mature individuals in their daily lives.
The person who has cholesterol feels unable to do things alone, always ask for help or depend on others to "be" or to "live". They may even have the feeling that they do not care to others and therefore must face it alone.
"I can only count on myself to build myself, physically and especially morally”
When I want to do a project, build or create something that I particularly desire, I cannot get help from anyone. "I do not receive the support of my family, no one has helped me get where I came” I can only, therefore, count on myself to ensure my survival and this affects me a lot”
"I am the only one who builds myself”
It may present a high level of cholesterol, sympathy, when someone unconsciously, is very concerned about somewhere close to that actually or symbolically familiar, is not mature enough and responsible and needs to be very aware of him/her for help.
The person suffering from an excess of cholesterol has a tendency to excessive self-control. Feel great distrust, he/she does not know surrender nor is able to open and receive. Considers life as a constant struggle, with little time for relaxation or enjoyment. Undoubtedly, it is someone who has not felt loved and protected in its infancy.
These people have to deal with themselves as to focus on the pleasure of living itself and not on the rack up achievements to prove his/her greatness and seek some recognition to their parents.

Triglycerides, resenting: "I count on others to help me survive and I did not bring anything".


Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?


No comments:

Post a Comment