KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

THYROID diseases, Emotional and metaphysical causes:


The thyroid is a neuroendocrine gland weighing 15 to 30 grams and is formed by two lobes in butterfly shape on either side of the trachea. Involved in the production of hormones, particularly thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3).
These hormones regulate the basal metabolism, affecting growth and degree of functionality of other body systems. It is through these hormones that the thyroid performs one of its main functions, manage the rate of metabolism; that is, it produces hormones that accelerate, causing the heart to go faster, digestion... or slow metabolism, and the production of these hormones is reduced.
The thyroid, symbolically represents the body's biological clock, and always will be related to conflicts related to "time".
I feel overtaken by events. I cannot keep the beat to everything that is happening to me. I have a conflict of urgency. I have a conflict of not being able to take something of mine.
Lived in female (right-handed women or left-handed men): Having thyroid problems represents a fear of forehead, I feel powerless to solve what is coming.
Lived in male (left-handed women or right-handed men): Do not introduce thyroid problems, but in the lymph.
"Despite having this almost certainly, I can lose" "I'm not fast enough to get such a thing". "When will be my turn?"
It affects people who feel they can never do what they really want, coupled with the fact that they have hidden a feeling of being humiliated or that what they do is humiliating.
Right lobe: Conflict of not being able to catch the piece quick enough.
Left lobe: Conflict of not being able to get rid of the piece quickly enough. "I cannot act fast enough" Conflict of being overtaken by events (in the sense of time urgency). Or because there are several facts that need to be faced urgently.
Conflict of not being able to catch something vital to us is unattainable. "Despite having this almost certainly, I can lose" "I'm not fast enough to get such a thing". When will be my turn?
Excretory thyroid-channel: Conflict of helplessness: "I'm tied hand and I cannot act on something urgent" "We must do something and nobody does anything"
Frontal fear conflict against a danger, an attack, a component cannot give the alert, but stay on the territory when danger comes.
Afraid to fight and feel powerless: "You cannot overcome the obstacle. Always wait until the last minute to do something and then realize that it does not succeed.
Fear of dealing with problems. I have to fight fear and feel helpless. "Can anybody do anything fast?".
Thyroid - follicular tissue: I cannot get or catch the prey, to bite, etc. I'm slow. (The dam can be a boyfriend, a promotion, a job, etc).
Anaplastic carcinoma: To be losing place in the world. The only option that seems feasible is dying fast.
Follicular carcinoma: Conflict of having to protect myself because the danger is indoors.
Medullary carcinoma: Conflict of impairment for not being fast enough to save or save someone from destruction.
Papillary carcinoma: Need to flee from danger quickly (Female solution).
Exophthalmia: This is the conflict of the dam which increases its visual field to see the danger coming, in order to escape in time.
"I have to catch the image of danger as quickly as possible"
Hyperthyroidism is a direct cause of exophthalmos (bulging or protruding eyes) as it is also about the conflict of wanting to catch the piece with eyes, want to see something done.
Decrease in the concentration of somatotropin: The conflict is in the intention: "I intend to get it but never get it"
Goiters and multinodular goitre: We feel powerless, bound hand and foot. Someone should do something but nobody does anything. I always wait until the end to act. I feel life or something or someone chokes me.
Fear of strangulation; each node corresponds to a conflict. "He/she wants to move, but cannot" "The need to act quickly to a dangerous situation and do nothing". "We should have acted quickly and did nothing". For example: a child falls and hits his/her head, parents only comfort him/her, but hours later falls into a coma.
If multinodular goitre, with hot and cold areas, the mind is in active conflict against certain everyday events. It is in solution phase for other past events.
Thyroid - Cancer: Controversy of feeling overtaken by events. Conflict of urgency. Conflict of not being fast enough to catch the piece, or even with the "piece" in the mouth, not sure swallowing.
We want to feel stronger in what we are or do. Feel unsupported. I desire to be strong and solid.
"My hands are tied and I cannot do anything" or "I would have to do something urgently, but nobody does anything"
"I do not feel strong enough to level my structure"
"I need to be strong, need you to hold me, but I have no one to do it" "I need support and I do not have it".
Cancer always is a long-standing conflict.
People with thyroid problems feel they can never do what they really want. They conceal a feeling of being humiliated or think that what they do is humiliating.
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:


Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?

No comments:

Post a Comment