KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Tuesday, 29 November 2016

HEADACHES, Emotional and metaphysical causes:




The head is the organ that most quickly reacts to pain.
When I do not accept certain thoughts, ideas or feelings that bother or distract me; when I feel upset or depressed in my family or professional world; when I'm overly concerned or stressed; all these tensions will manifest in my body through headaches or migraines.
When the pain is in the forehead, it indicates something of the future worries me and my impatience overwhelms me. I tend to want to control everything. It also expresses that I am a person who "usually" play dumb. I have a hard time understanding things, I have little concentration and total indifference to learn, grow, change. I repeat all the time that's not for me, that I would never be able to do this or that, I'm stupid, I'm slow, etc. Others need to bear with me, I need others to teach me at my own pace. I try too hard to understand, to capture all possible information without giving me time to reflect and assimilate. I am an intelligent person, but I boycott myself.
"I, as silly as ever” "That does not fit me, I do not understand” "The computer is not my thing” "I think whatever you think". "Let’s do what you say".
Pain in the neck or nape  tells us that we are unable to manifest our desires, ideas, concepts, etc .; we have many difficulties to transform them into action.
This part of the head can also appear when I find myself living in a situation that leads me to strong pressure. It happens to brain, rational people, with a desire for power, which only give importance to the intellect.
At the same time there may be muscle tension in any part of the body; shoulders, neck and spine. Headache in the neck can also appear when I am in a conflict or uncomfortable situation and I will not point at it directly.
Headaches at the top of the head appear as a self-punishment when we are angry with ourselves for not having to rise to our own requirements. Something happened where I could not or have not been myself, I could not decide or I have acted differently as I usually act. We devalue and accuse ourselves of not being smart enough.
"What I said was not right” "As much as I turn, I cannot find the right answer” "I'm distracted, I do not know where is my head” "I am very stubborn".
Headache with prickling or exploding feeling: It means I'm a spiteful person, I live hiding others what I really feel, I think I will. I live in a constant fear that others judge me or criticize me. I never want to seem less, look silly, look poor, seem loose. Live feigning what I am not afraid not to accept or love me as I am.
"They will realize". "I must show myself as strong and serene” "I am very calm".
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:
Every time I suffer a headache, I analyze what it is preventing me from doing (that pain), and then find out something related in my life.
What does my headache prevent me from seeing, hearing, smelling, etc.?
Does it prevent me to do something related to my work, studies, reading, attending somewhere, enjoying something or someone?
I manage to find the real reason for my headache, because it necessarily is sending me a message that I understand.
I think, I reason and decide correctly.
I live relaxed.

I love and approve myself as I am.

Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?


No comments:

Post a Comment