KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

CONSTIPATION: Emotional and metaphysical causes:


It is considered constipation when stool stay too long in the intestine and the rhythm of the bowel decreases variably, with hard, dry stools and difficult to dispose of them.
The inability to have regular and spontaneous bowel movements reveals that the person is trying to "hold" events, which lives attached to their old ideas, which are stuck in the past, closely linked to their customs and traditions and that it is almost impossible to abandon .
"I want to keep ..” "I do not want to forgive ... I want to save myself”
"I do not know how to fix it” "I do not know how to move forward” "I do not know how to get rid of that crap, I take time to think” "I do not want to discover myself”
Constipation is accompanied by a headstrong attitude to continue clinging to a situation, despite knowing that it cannot derive any good.
"I have to keep this up, although I know that I will not like it”
"It does not get any better, but I’m not quitting”
"I should go, but I will not”
It also expresses greed and stinginess. This person has a hard time giving and tries at all costs to retain and preserve their things, cling to their material goods should it need them someday, because "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush".
Even if you feel compelled to give something at some point, it will not feel guilty, but inside will not feel satisfied, because he/she always prefers to keep to himself/herself.
Similarly, there are other experiences that cause constipation, for example, those who are still waiting for the love of his/her mother. Lack of water (symbol of the mother) in their feces, equivalent to the desire of the mother.
"I want to keep the love of my mother, so I reabsorb water”
"I'm still waiting the love from Mom".
A mom may also suffer constipation if she feels guilty about the care of their children.
"My children are not well, my fault”
It can cause constipation by a conflict of fear of "not being able to remove the piece, the bite". Example: a house, land, car, etc., we have put on sale and cannot be sold.
Also, you can suffer from constipation after an identity conflict in the territory or a separation conflict. Example: when someone feels isolated at work, in your community, association, etc.
Hirschsprung's disease: Congenital constipation.
"It is necessary, absolutely, to retain in my life, a very indigestible and very contemptible piece and also feel helpless and submissive”
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:...




No comments:

Post a Comment