KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Friday, 18 November 2016

COLD SORES (herpes), Emotional and metaphysical causes:






Herpes is a skin infection caused by a virus.
This virus lives in people in a dormant state and is manifested in certain circumstances.
Its main symptoms are itching and small blisters that produce burning. These later become yellowish crusts.
Usually, herpes manifests around the mouth or genitals, at the boundary between the skin and mucosa, that is, between the exterior and interior. In herpes we can find a conflict related to the skin, mucosa or the nerve.
The epidermis leads us to a separation conflict or lack of contact, which can refer to the parent or husband.
The mucosa is something internal, intimate.
Nerves tell us about a conflict related to a desire, with a project. For example:
"I'm waiting for my partner to give me a kiss, but he/she has not decided yet"
Cold Sores: it is commonly called “fire”, or sore fever. It is a condition caused by a virus. Vesicles on the lips accompanied by pain that cause tension, pulling, tingling or burning are formed.
It is the physical manifestation of an inner contradiction. You want something that attracts us but at the same time, we are afraid of it.
This “fire” on the lips can be caused by a harsh judgment against someone of the opposite sex that has not been expressed, at the last moment, we have retained it on the lips, in our expression.
Herpes can also manifest when we consider that someone or something is disgusting. Repulsive vesicles represent disgust that we can externalize.
Similarly, herpes can be the perfect excuse for not kiss others or a particular person, with whom we are angry, because she made us feel humiliated.
Conversely, cold sores can say that the person has not received enough kisses:
"We don’t have our dose of kisses".
"I'm waiting for a kiss, but it never comes”
"I would have liked to kiss her, but it is no longer possible”
Dirt + separation conflict: "I feel dirty or sullied because they have not kissed me" "So much sweetness makes me sick”
What contradiction causes me suffering? What difficult situation does not dare to attack, but tries to do so? What gives me this disgusting feeling? What disgusts me? Have we said something that has burned us? Who wants to kiss us? Who would not want to kiss us?
Who do we refuse to be kissed by?
Genital herpes or buttocks herpes: Its main feature is that it can only be seen by the most intimate people. It can occur in people who have received in their childhood a puritanical and repressive education.
It is an indication that there is dissatisfaction or sexual guilt with many regrets.
"I cheated on my wife, but I love her”
"I kissed the neighbour but I don’t know how to tell my boyfriend".
Dirt + separation conflict: "I want to distance myself from this separation, that I live as dirty”.
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:



Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?



No comments:

Post a Comment