KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Monday, 28 November 2016

BULIMIA, Emotional and Metaphysical Causes:


The relationship we have with food is a true reflection of the relationship we had with our mother when we were breastfed. The baby associates from the beginning the ideas of food and love.
The person suffering from bulimia constantly feels the compulsive need to eat food, wants to eat her mother (it's an emotional problem) because she is afraid of being abandoned, but on the other hand, does not accept or want the woman is in her mother. .. "I want the security of mom and what she gives me is anxiety and insecurity”
"What mom gives me is what I do not want".
"I would like the affection that gives me my mother was different”
In short, this dilemma is looking for a physical substitute, feeding excessively, to the point, she needs to keep eating by vomiting first.
The bulimic attempts to control her anxieties through food. When suffers a deficiency or when is frustrated, when she feels fear and insecurity, always turn it  into food, it is as if she wanted to return, unconsciously, to the moments of her childhood when the mother's arms gave her everything.
"Basically I'm anxious and I want to hide”
"I feel a great emptiness inside me and much anguish, so as to fill the void, which is never crowded”
"Nobody understands me, I feel lonely”
"I'm afraid not have the affection of others".
Conflict with sexuality: "Sexuality frightens me, I do not want to talk about it”
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:
In times of crisis the bulimic has to be aware that it aims to correct the imbalance between the need for her mother, the fear of being abandoned and reject that.
They have consciously leave behind childhood and youth and become adults.

But fundamentally they need to accept their feminine principle and accept it as being sexual. Love and unconditional acceptance are essential.


Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?


No comments:

Post a Comment