KNOWING OURSELVES

KNOWING OURSELVES
This book can be of great value for those who want to take the path of responsibility in their lives, who want to take the first step toward freedom and self knowledge, using the topic of disease in humans as a guide. Its purpose is to help the sick person to find health status, based primarily on what happens within us. Because even if we can find help abroad (psychologists, doctors, gurus, etc.) the only ones who are able to heal us are ourselves. A book dedicated to physical, emotional and spiritual health.

Friday, 18 November 2016

ADDICTIONS, Emotional and metaphysical causes:





Conflict of recognition and lack of protection from mom and from a much lower percentage, dad.
Addictions are always conflicts with mom, because she was our first "addiction" and the most important thing in life. So what we are addicted brings us back to that love, recognition and protection of mom we had and lost, or that we never had (in this case addiction is usually more compulsive).
If I present some kind of addiction, whether drugs, alcohol, tobacco, tranquilizers, etc. means I need my mom is on my side to face a challenge. It's my way to ask for help from mom in the wrong way. I want her to see me "victim" because only then will help me.
And they can be as simple things like facing my adolescence, get ahead of a school or professional problem. No age. And of course Mom is not always there for me. Addictions are related to the unsaid (a-diction). I have no right to speak. I do not have the ability to express myself. So if I do not express my needs, it will be easier for me to confront all with drugs.
Conflict: Protection, Mom. Always in an environment of "escape from reality" for fear of not being able to face this situation.
"Are my parents going to come to help me? Do you not see that I'm suffering, I'm dying?". "I am not able to cope with this situation".
"With this (drug) I feel strong". "With a cigarette I feel safe". "With a glass I feel safe". "At a dose I feel safe". "With a pill I feel safe".
Every addiction tries to avoid contact with the emotion underlying the conflict. It can be a feeling of existential emptiness, lack of love, feeling lonely, feeling disconnected from our higher self, etc. Our reality makes us suffer and addiction masks our suffering temporarily.
There are many types of addictions.
Some of them are considered harmful for society, such as: the tobacco, alcohol, drugs, etc. However, there are others that are considered good, but used for the same purpose, among which we can include work, money, knowledge, success, etc.
Behind every addiction, hidden in the depths of Being, there is a longing for love, for spiritual nourishment, freedom, communication, contact with others, etc; that our soul needs and that our personality, for lack of courage or responsibility, seeks us a substitute the more we give of ourselves to him/her, more dissatisfaction and frustration produces to us.
The obese satisfies his/her "hunger" of love with food and does not realize that the more he/she eats, the more hungry he/she is.
The alcoholic craves love, comfort, sweetness and "drowns his/her sorrows in wine", "if you drink a sip you will feel better". But he/she does not face their conflicts consciously. Shirks his/her responsibilities with the desire to remain being an irresponsible child and not being punished. And wine gives you the world you want, but in an illusory form.
"I lack warmth, comfort and tenderness".
"I need love, but what they have given me so far has not been good for me".
"I want another form of affection, tenderly, softly".
In many cases alcoholics were unwanted children, even if it was for a moment.
Therefore, the person seeks to hurt himself/herself and be a victim to challenge the parent to "love him/her ".
And in the vast majority of cases they do, because the mother or father are concerned, they keep, and welcome him/her home to give him/her money for his/her alcohol.
Other conflicts that can lead us to alcoholism:
Escaping from a reality that we find unacceptable, to forget.
Father separation conflict.
Way of expressing the truths that must remain silent before the family (drunks always tell the truth).
Attempt to join Mom and Dad.
"I want to take my mother's clan from despair". 
The tobacco addict tries to satisfy with it his/her desire for communication (freedom) and approach to his/her mother (territory). Smokers trying to create that freedom and communication (that they do not have with his/her mother), smoking.
It is common for the mother of a smoker is a strong mother who assumes that her child is strong, that in no way expected see him or her fail. Therefore the person, wants to fill that void of maternal affection (territory) with "smoke". I live in a situation of solitude and selfishly need to hold on to something.
"I feel away from the territory, I am away from my mother".
"I feel invaded in the territory, invaded by my mother".
"I feel depressed, trapped".
There are mothers who show their love, giving kisses and hugs but, however, when the child asks for something or ask something, the mother does not consider it important or takes it as if it were a joke, to which the child feels that he/she is not loved or respected. The mother says things like, "You and your things", "Oh, that's not important".
What is the biological excitement hidden in a tobacco addict?
"I'm afraid to live, to face reality".
"I flee from myself".
"I'm afraid to fail".
"I cannot love myself, much less express it".
Workaholism: Conflict of abandonment. Belief that "I am what I do" and need for recognition "Mom (or Dad) did not recognize me". Conflict of emotional deprivation. Need to prove to my parents that I'm good for something.
Avarice: Conflict keeping the piece (bite). "If I give, I run out”
Success Addiction: Conflict of abandonment and recognition. "Mom left me or does not recognize me".
Gambling: Abandonment and recognition. Need to "win" the love of mom. Belief that the award will enable us to free ourselves from our needs.
Collector: Devaluation. Feeling incomplete, "not good", "I complete myself through my collections".
Record fanatic: Devaluation. Desire and need to prove that I can be the best at something.
Sex addiction: Conflicts of abandonment. Need to return to the mother or father, to have protection. Inability to self pleasure provided. I am not a product of love but of pleasure, I was conceived in sin. Or you can also respond to an attempt to offset the sexual life that my parents wanted to have but could not.
Another widespread one and persecuted in our time is addiction to drugs: hashish, heroin, cocaine, tranquilizers and other more dangerous that are used as a means for transcendental experiences; generally they are represented as a shelter that isolates us from life and others. Everything looks better with them. Conflicts are not such after consuming the drug because it takes us to "another place", or stimulates us enormously, and all for not facing the reality of living the embodiment according to the designs of our soul and assuming that civilization is the mirror showing us our own portrait.
"The real world is very painful and I do not want it".
"Everyday life is unbearable, I want new and wonderful things".
"I do not want to relate to a person of my environment, so I break everything".
The desire to travel to other dimensions of consciousness we have to win with the effort to develop the soul and spirit and to achieve this, our will is imperative. With drugs, the ability to make decisions consciously and the individual's will dissipate.
Drugs and tranquilizers, are related to the feeling of feeling away, separated or ignored by mom or dad. It is very common for children with absent mother or father fall into drugs or tranquilizers, because these substances make them evade their "abandonment", which often is not physical. They may be children of parents who are never home either, although they are, ignore their child. This is on drugs, finding a way to avoid that pain.
Addiction to cocaine: Conflict of fear to social interaction linked to a desire to do it and not to know. Conflict of introversion.
Conflict with a father who overwhelms me, crushes me, does not protect me or devalues ​​me. "I want to replace my father," "I hate my father".
Addiction to marijuana: Drug of the "mother" (Maria, comes from the "mother" land and is consumed naturally). The uterus secretes a cannabinoid (anandamina) that if it is not collected by the bone there will be a failed pregnancy. We are alive for the cannabinoid and marijuana contains cannabinoid. Adolescence represents a second birth. Why should I be born?
Addiction to haschish: Conflicts linked to assassinations and wars.
Addiction to heroin: It gives the impression of great energy and optimism.
Conflict of the "hero" separated, the one that I am not. I defrauded someone.
Conflict of separation of the sex.
Addiction to morphine: I cannot stand suffering.
Recommendations to recover physical, emotional and spiritual health:




Knowing ourselves: What does the body want to tell us with diseases?



No comments:

Post a Comment